We offer one of the most comprehensive initial dental assessments available in the UK. Our thorough approach is a signature of our service and commitment to really help you in the best way possible to avoid problems in the long run.
– Photography is very important for us to communicate things to you, and also to plan your treatment to a high standard. We take a series of pictures of your face, teeth and smile.
– We take necessary X-rays to assess the health of your teeth and surrounding bone. We want to provide a healthy foundation, and take NO CHANCES of missing any underlying problems.
– These are replica moulds of your teeth that help us to assess the shape of your teeth and your bite. By analyzing the way your teeth fit together and move when chewing helps us design dental restorations optimally for long lasting results.
– We have a detailed checklist to compare your smile to an ideal smile. By doing this, we are very clear regarding what changes to make, so you look younger and better.
Oral Cancer Screen
– We take responsibility to constantly review your soft tissues in the mouth to ensure you do not have any suspicious looking areas or ulcers that can be serious.
Jaw Joint Health
– Using sophisticated computer software called Joint Vibration Analysis (JVA), we check the health of your jaw joints.
– Your bite is also analyzed by advanced computer equipment called T Scan. This guides us how your teeth meet together and how they function when chewing.
Assessment of all the Teeth and Dental Restorations
– We review every tooth critically to evaluate the strength of the tooth; and the integrity, health and appearance of existing fillings.
Gum Health Assessment
– We check the gum health by taking special measurements of your gums to accurately identify the level of gum disease.